Shipping and returns policy
Strainstall’s shipping is provided using an external supplier via DHL to the UK mainland only where possible. This is not the lead time of the item and concerns the time in transit only
- Please note that our opening hours on Friday are 8:30 – 1pm which may affect lead times depending on the time of your order
- If items are in stock, we aim to dispatch your goods in under 3 days (often sooner) but this is not guaranteed and will be based on a case by case basis
- If your items are out of stock, we aim to have generally have these ready to dispatch in under 4 weeks however certain product lines may take longer
- Estimated lead times will be provided in your quotation however the actual lead time will be confirmed after placing the order in the order acknowledgment
- We ourselves do not provide tracking information for shipments and is handled by an third party. If you have any issues or questions regarding this please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No order which has been accepted by the Supplier may be cancelled by the Client except with the agreement in Writing of the Supplier and on terms that the Client shall indemnify the Supplier in full against all loss (including loss of profit), costs (including the cost of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Supplier as a result of cancellation
Goods shall not be returned to Supplier unless the Supplier has approved the return in advance. In order to request this, please state this in writing to us using the addresses below:
email@example.com or to Scotload direct, 8-10 Mariners Way, Cowes PO31 8PD, United Kingdom.
- All approved returns must be packaged to prevent damage, insured and returned prepaid (including all its accompanying components and accessories) to us with its original packaging.