Running Line Monitor (RLM)
Scotload's running line monitors' rugged design makes them ideal for operation in extreme environments, including both onshore and offshore applications.
• Data logging software (can be viewed on both a wireless handset and pc simultaneously)
• Extended wireless range over 1km
• Bolt on feet or trunnion mounting (pivots on 2 feet)
• 4-20mv output (wired version)
• Hazardous Area (Atex/IECEx) models available for Zones 1 and 2
• Tether/swivel mount
Scotload’s Running Line Monitor (RLM) measures the tension on a rope passing through its three sheave wheels. The RLM not only measures the load on the
actual rope but also provides users with the pay-out (distance) and speed of the rope movement and is available for a range of rope types including wire
rope, synthetic rope, dynema, fibre optic and cable systems, offered for a full range of different rope diameters and capacities.
Typically used in subsea, cable laying and winch operations to measure and record line tension, our RLMs robust design and leading wireless SmartLoad technology makes it the industry leading running line tension monitor and asset management device for equipment.
|Model 1||Model 2||Model 3||Model 4|
|Sheave sizes available (mm)||10-25||22-28||32-40||42-48|